- dotnet-script 0.16 is out - I haven’t written in DevoWeek about scripted C# on .NET Core, so here it is. Also check out project site.
- Stubbing your way to automated end to end testing in an API first world - A blog post about stubbing your 3rd party systems in E2E tests with WireMock.NET. Good read.
- Over 5 Years of F# - Story of some developer from Arizona that started with Excel addons and ended up as F#(+C#) developer. He wrote about his history and what are his thoughts. Really cool post.
- 11 Angular Component Libraries You Should Know In 2018
- My 2017 year on Spotify - You can get yours here.
Works on continous post deployment are still going. As I mentioned in the last post, I dropped idea of manualy creating HTTP requests for using octokit.NET. The choice turned out to be great. Development speeded up dramaticly as octokit.net is well documented and I can fully focus on learning F#, not worring about some GitHub API limitations.
Work goes well, but there is much unknown yet to be found.