- Why GitHub Won’t Help You With Hiring - Some really interesting facts and thoughts presented. Worth reading. Although, the article doesn’t mean
open sourcesharing is not good. It only states that GitHub profile won’t give you job. Personaly, I had only one job offer where the recruiter said that he saw my github profile (and it was true).
- What’s new for the Command Line in Windows 10 version 1803
- Kali Linux and Debian for WSL
- Background Tasks in WSL
- Unix Sockets (“One of the great things about this is it enables WSL to run the Linux Docker Client to interact with the Docker Daemon running on Windows.”)
- OpenSSH-based client and server
- Tar and Curl with Windows 10
- Web Apps can’t really do that, can they?
- Service Workers (in browsers)
- Web Assembly and Blazor
- Cross platform credential manager (in browser obviously)
- Native UI for request payments