After short break with DevoWeek - it's back!
- Command line "tab" completion for .NET Core CLI in PowerShell or bash -
- Domain-Driven Design: Working with Legacy Projects - As fan of Khorikov posts and podcasts, I will definitly watch this course as well as others.
- The Maybe functor - Ploeh writies about mona... functors !
- F# and the functional SAFE Stack with Krzysztof Cieślak and Scott Hanselman
- Reinventing MVC pattern for web programming with F# - Introducing Saturn
- strongly inspired by some concepts from Phoenix
- ...can be put on top of any existing Giraffe application...
- ...tooling for scaffolding new projects, generating controllers, models, database layer and migration scripts, controlling database migrations etc.
- Code Foresting - Great talk about integrating international team and how to introduce code quality tools.
- Pose - .NET shimming library. Replace static class calls with
delegateinstances. Great for dealing with legacy systems (which has no Dependency Injection) and reproducing production environment bugs.
using Pose; Shim dateTimeShim = Shim.Replace(() => DateTime.Now).With(() => new DateTime(2004, 4, 4));
What happens when I program in functional way in mainly object oriented dev team.